|Job Title||Manager, Work Force Management|
To provide effective real time and effective analysis, scheduling and forecasting of human resources at the KCB Customer Experience.
| KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 10
1. Monitors forecasting effectiveness and accuracy at all levels.
2. Ensures service levels and productivity goals are met, implements and maintains workforce management platform.
3. Maintains and analyzes workforce performance, lead analysis and staffing change data for continuous quality and productivity improvement.
4. Coordinates all reporting related to workforce management.
5. Develops performance indicators and reporting mechanisms to measure operating standards and to facilitate effective decision making support.
6. Organizes project tasks, structures information, and collection activities and sets time lines for completion of required tasks.
7. Develops and maintains scheduling processes.
8. Serves as the resident expert on workforce management software package.
9. Participates in long range planning and the formulation of goals.
10. Oversees technology and process improvements to ensure the highest level possible customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES: NOT MORE THAN 5 OF THE MOST TYPICAL
1. Provide daily performance management reports.
2. Forecasting of staffing levels to achieve desirable service levels.
3. Through effective WFM, motivate team members to drive performance at optimum levels.
4. Give daily trend analysis of the business.
|How To Apply|
|Amount of Travel|
|Work At Home|