Internship JOB Opportunities in Kenol Kobil – Finance & Accounting
Finance & Accounting Internship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting with a strong academic record required (Not less than a Second
- Upper Class Honors division or equivalent GPA).
- High proficiency in computer skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Results oriented – A proven “self-starter”.
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to think strategically about issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
- Applicant must have completed CPA Part 1-3.
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply