Finance Internships at Kenya Revenue Authority
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, the Kenya Revenue Authority has put in place a six (6) months Internship program for unemployed Kenyan graduate holders of degree and diploma certificates.
Finance Internships Qualifications
- A Diploma or a First degree from a recognized Institution in the following disciplines: Finance/Accounting, Economics, Procurement Studies, Human Resource Management, Marketing, ICT, Chemistry, Library Information Sciences, Law, Criminology and Security Studies, Business Administration, Business Management
- Be a Kenyan youth aged between 20 and 34 years
- Must have completed their training and graduated in the last twelve (12) months
- Must not have undertaken any other internship programme or exposed to work experience related to their area of study since graduation.
- Must be a person of Integrity (Current Certificate of good Conduct required)
- Must be Computer Literate
- Strong Communication (written & oral ) skills
How to Apply
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in the Authority’s Internship program, then Click here to apply online. The deadline for application is May 31st 2017, for the July 2017 placement. Do not attach any documents at this point.
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Gender, Ethnicity, Disability and Regional balance considerations will be applied in the selection process
Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification