Mobile Accord is one of the world’s leading mobile solutions companies. Headquartered in Denver, CO, Mobile Accord operates mobile services in North America, Central Asia, and Africa connecting billions of people to multi-national corporations, aid organizations, and governments through their mobile phone with its GeoPoll services.
GeoPoll is a mobile polling platform that empowers organizations to conduct surveys through the mobile phone. GeoPoll is deployed in countries in Africa and Central Asia. The service gives organizations access to GeoPoll’s proprietary user database which allows organizations to survey millions of people targeted by location and demographics. GeoPoll allows close to real time surveying, at no cost to the survey respondent, providing organizations the information they need, when they need it.
Mobile Accord is changing the world. We seek smart, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team, and help us improve the lives of citizens around the world through the mobile pho
Mobile Accord is looking for a full time mobile app developer who can build out new features and enhancements for our GeoPoll mobile application on Android using the Cordova Framework. Our application allows our users to complete tasks (surveys, reviews, jobs) to earn credit and airtime. The candidate will work closely with our Product team to create a great experience for our users.
- 2-3 years of experience developing iOS/Android apps
- Cordova / Phonegap experience
- Experience with Java, C#, and/or Objective C a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and the entire mobile store life cycle including store policies, publishing, deployments, and provisioning.
- Must have released an app to one or both app stores
- Must have exceptional attention-to-detail
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate with multifunctional team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks.
- Participate in team discussions about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Understand Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
- Must have experience with version control ( Git )
- Experience working with social service APIs (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) is a plus
Mobile Accord, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV, salary history and relevant work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Mobile App Developer