Country-Wide NYS National Youth Service Recruitment 2017
The Department of National Youth Service (NYS), wishes to announce the NYS recruitment (male and female) throughout the Republic as per the below requirements and dates schedule.
Requirements for the NYS Recruitment 2017
- Be a Kenyan citizen and resident of the respective sub-County of recruitment center.
- Undergo Medical check-up during and after recruitment.
- Be prepared to give voluntary service to the Nation in any part of Kenya.
- Be prepared to undergo rigorous physical training.
- Be a KCSE certificate holder with a minimum mean grade of D+
- Produce Original National identity Card, Academic Certificates and avail one set of photocopies of the same.
- Have a valid certificate of Good Conduct.
- Be 18 – 22 years old.
Successful candidates will report at NYS College, Gilgil or Naivasha for the NYS Basic Paramilitary training on dates and times specified in respective calling letters.
N/B Orphans who meet the qualification requirement as stated above will be given special preference subject to production of sufficient documentary proof such as parents’ death Certificates or burial permits.
NYS does not condone corruption in any form.
Canvassing is strictly prohibited and will lead to automatic disqualification.
How to Apply for the NYS Recruitment 2017
Qualified candidates to report to designated locations on 6th and 7th March.