|Job Title||HOD- Home & Content|
|Organization Name||Home and Content Department|
|We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Home and Content Department within the Consumer Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.|
|Reporting to the Director Commercial Business Unit; the job holder will develop and execute Safaricom’s Internet and Content business towards achievement of targeted business objectives and leadership in the market place|
|· Drive internet content and innovation.
· Ensure that the Safaricom internet content platforms have up to date content in line with the regulatory guideline.
· Identify and execute strategic partnerships to acquire compelling content, features, and online tools that support the website strategy.
· Develop an online strategy that supports the company’s overall goals and oversee all aspects of its implementation.
· Identify opportunities for growth and execute strategies that take advantage of these opportunities.
· In liaison with the various stakeholders, i.e. Value Added Services, VAS Technical, marketing, and IT teams, spearhead the development of Innovative content which are relevant to Safaricom subscribers.
· Alert stakeholders of emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into our operations and activities
· Delivery of content products roadmap, internet strategy and revenues
· On development of propositions, ensure a clear cut roadmap is provided to all stakeholders.
· Manage website development to incorporate new features and functionality.
· Develop, expand, and manage current site designs and lead appropriate redesigns when needed.
· Develop and manage the sections entire budget, including website development and maintenance, outreach and promotion, personnel and operations and oversee the performance measurement and talent nomination process as well as implementation of reward and recognition activities
|Critical Competencies for Success
· Understands our portfolio – technology, features and benefits;
· Understands customer needs and explains the impacts and value of solutions compared to our direct and indirect competitors
· Identifies and qualifies opportunities to develop new business.
· Applies commercial acumen to maintain a healthy profit margin
· Knows what the competitors are offering, how our offer compares and uses market data to drive decisions.
|How To Apply|
|If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.|